Review | La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo

23:53


La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo

My skin hasn't been the best recently, breaking out, large pores,  dry skin, oily skin (having combination skin is the best ha!), so after I saw this product and all the claims it boasts, I had to try it. 

This product describes itself as 'Corrective and Unclogging Anti-Imperfection Care.' It consists of 4 different active ingredients of: Niacinamide, Piroone Olamine, Linoleic Acid and La Roche-Posay thermal spring water, which have properties of purifying skin, aid in the unclogging of pores, protection against breakouts and more! 

It has a hybrid texture of creamy gel, which is moisturising as well as mattifying and non-greasy. Plus, it has the most bizarre scent, which I can only describe as a extremely strong soap smell, which I can't say I enjoy. However, despite this, it has greatly improved my skin texture after a short time period, so I have high hopes for this product in the future.

It is RRP £13 at Boots 

So how have you been treating your skin? :)




Follow
Don't forget to follow on Bloglovin!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe