Review | Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Serum/Cleanser

16:02



My skin has been dry, patchy and not in the best of conditions lately, so when I saw these two Nip + Fab products containing glycolic acid, which is mainly used in chemical exfoliator, in hopes to hydrate and even out my complexion.

The cleanser and serum are both gels, with the cleanser being more of a runny gel. They both had an overwhelming scent of citrus, which is personally not my favourite scent, but it is very refreshing! The cleanser lathered up nicely but I personally think using the serum alone was more effective, as it completely eradicated my dry patches on my cheeks. Plus, the cleanser is only on your skin for a few minutes, and the serum is an overnight treatment.

I would not repurchase the cleanser but I would repurchase the serum!

Have you tried anything from this brand?



Follow
Don't forget to follow on Bloglovin!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe