Haul #1 | Barry M & Lush

07:00



Woo well...I may have had a little splurge! I really cannot control myself when there are 3 for 2 offers. Something in me says hey I have two products already, if I get another one it's basically free! Is anyone else like this or is it just me?

Kalamazoo | I got this facial wash mainly because it was aimed for people with beards...so I got one for my boyfriend to try because it supposedly makes your beard softer and I personally don't like being exfoliated by his beard when we kiss. It smells amazing and refreshing, so I can't wait till he uses it!

Ultrabland | I have been getting into skincare more lately and was looking for a thicker cleanser so I could have a nice deep cleanse at night. The texture of this is extremely thick and very balm like.


Barry M Sunset Daylight Curing Nail Polish | These nails polishes...I wasn't even planning on getting one let alone three nail polishes! However, the colours look extremely pretty and I can't wait to see if they do last as long as real gel nails...a girl can only hope.



Have you guys been hauling anything recently?


Follow
Don't forget to follow on Bloglovin!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Subscribe