October Favourites

07:00

October has come and gone all too quickly, but that just means Christmas is right around the corner...or is it still too early to be going crazy over Christmas? Anyway, here are some bits and bobs that I have been enjoying this month!













Colouring In Pictures | For some reason adult colouring in books have blown up quite recently and I can understand why! It is extremely therapeutic, relaxing and fun. Who doesn't want to snuggle up in bed with a cup of tea whilst colouring in, especially when I'm colouring in funky cats...can you tell that I am obsessed with cats? No? Good.

Etude House Face Masks | Sheet masks have been saving my skin as the weather becomes even harsher. They keep my skin moisturised and do not leave a residue on my face. They promise to purify and brighten your skin and I can tell you now everyone needs something brightening for their skin in the winter!

Let The Good Times Roll | I have had my eye on this for quite a long time so when I ran out of my exfoliator, I knew instantly which one to get. It has bits of popcorn in it and it has an extremely sweet scent. You take a little bit of the product and mix with water, then you massage and exfoliate your face. It is extremely fine and gets rid of all your dead skin easily!

Body Brushing | Everyone should start body brushing. It improves circulation and is a great way of exfoliating your skin, which is perfect for the colder months. Between you and I, I love a bit of circulation.

Blue Nail Polish | Blue will be extremely popular this season. Here I have three different shades of blue which are all beautiful! (L-R - Barry M Blackberry, Essie Mezmerised, Barry M Blue Grape). My absolute favourite is Barry M Blue Grape, it is such a beautiful colour which is very true to the bottle, you won't be disappointed.

ASOS Summer Shoes | Even though it is Autumn and these shoes are called summer shoes, we are just going to roll with it. I have been looking for mary jane styled heels for ages. I personally love heels but I wanted something more suited to everyday. These heels are only 3 inches, so they are very comfortable and perfect for everyday where, especially when you want to dress up.

Scarves | Its getting even colder (because its always cold and miserable and wet here in England) so it is time to be whipping out the scarves. This mustard scarf is just perfect for autumn and it was only £2, bargain!



What are some of your favourites this month? :)



Follow
Don't forget to follow on Bloglovin!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe