Review | NIVEA Q10 Plus Anti-Wrinkle Serum Pearls

07:00


For the longest time I have been wanting to get a serum so I can follow the: cleansing, toner, serum, moisturiser, routine! To be perfectly honest, I didn't know where to start. So I did what any normal person would do and I went onto the boots serum section to see which one was the most highly rated. Ta-da, NIVEA Q10 Plus Anti-Wrinkle Serum Pearls had the highest positive reviews and it was on offer so I was like why not!


The pearls contain coenzyme Q10 and Hyaluronic acid which promises the reduction and prevention of wrinkles. With regular and consistent use, it also helps smooth and even out your overall complexion. This serum should be applied daily, preferably before your daily moisturiser.


It came in a pump bottle and you can see the product, so you will be able to tell when you're running low, which is very handy. As the name suggests the product isn't a typical liquid, when you pump it out you are met with a bizarre unexpected texture (just all the pearls smushing out). 

Once you start to apply it to your face it absorbs almost instantly, leaving your skin feel smooth and not greasy. It also has quite a strong scent, which I personally liken to a man smell. I quite like scented products, but this scent was extremely overwhelming for me. 

Overall, I liked this serum and I definitely think that it has improved my complexion greatly. Even when I have breakouts, my skin just looks healthy and glowing. I do not have any comment on the anti wrinkle effects yet but, hopefully this will aid in prevention!



Do you have any serum recommendations? :)



Follow
Don't forget to follow on Bloglovin!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe