My Make Up Bag Essentials

07:00

Everyone has make up essentials and here are mine! Personally, I am the type of person who prefers very natural and minimal make up. I love the dewy skin look because it looks extremely fresh and definitely makes you look younger. 

Concealer -L'Oreal True Match Concealer Power - L'Oreal True Match Powder Blusher - Milani Baked Blush In Corallina Highlighter - L'Oreal Lumi Magique Primer & NARS Albatross Mascara - L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Waterproof Eyebrows - Etude House Drawing Eyebrow Lips - The Body Shop Aloe Lip Treatment & MAC Lustering

Concealer -L'Oreal True Match Concealer
Power - L'Oreal True Match Powder
Blusher - Milani Baked Blush In Corallina
Highlighter - L'Oreal Lumi Magique Primer & NARS Albatross
Mascara - L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Waterproof
Eyebrows - Etude House Drawing Eyebrow
Lips - The Body Shop Aloe Lip Treatment & MAC Lustering


I use concealer to cover any blemishes and even out my skin tone, then I use a powder to set everything. Blusher and highlighter is essential to liven up my face and brighten it and give it a pop of colour. My eyebrows then are neatened up and eyelashes accentuated by the help of mascara. MAC Lustering is a beautiful pink colour that compliments my skin and brightens up my face.

What are your guys make up bag essentials? 


Follow
Don't forget to follow on Bloglovin!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe