Two Amazing Products for Glowing Skin!

07:00

I have been eyeing the Pixi Glow Tonic and Kiehl's Daily Reviving Concentrate for the longest time! They are not exactly wallet friendly, however the other day I decided to take the plunge and buy both.



The Pixi Glow Tonic is £18. It promises to: brighten, tone and condition your skin, with the help of glycolic acid, so it is a great alternative to exfoliating manually with 'beads'. The scent is not too over powering and it is extremely gentle on the skin, in the sense that there was no unpleasant burning sensation when applied and there is no sticky residue.  My skin is now much brighter, looks glowing and radiant, the redness in my skin has been greatly reduced, and my scars are slowly fading. I was pretty skeptical about this product, but this has made my skin look amazing.

I have been looking for a face oil to incorporate in to my morning facial daily routine and seeing as I already use the Midnight Recovery Concentrate, I though that the next obvious choice would be the  Kiehl's Daily Reviving Concentrate. After using the Pixi Glow Tonic, I apply a few drops of the oil to my face and massage thoroughly. Oils are great because they are not absorbed as quickly as creams, so you have more time to massage you face, which increases blood circulation in your face. The Daily Reviving Concentrate promises to keep your skin looking radiant and fresh with the help of 
Tamanu, Sunflower and Ginger Botanical oil. It has a pleasant citrus scent, which is surprising seeing as I detest citrus scents! My skin now looks more radiant and feels much more moisturised, and I can't wait to wake up every morning and apply this...is that weird?

Have you guys tried these products yet?




Follow
Don't forget to follow on Bloglovin!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe