Strobing

10:30

We all know about the big 'new' craze called strobing, a.k.a highlighting! It is my favourite part when applying my make up because it brings an amazing dimension to your face and it is pretty hard to get wrong. Your skin instantly looks brighter and glowing, which is what I prefer my skin to look like. Contouring and matte skin don't really agree with me, mainly because I can not contour for the life of me and I have dry skin. 


I have had this MAC Strobe Cream sample for the longest time ever and I have never tried it out (I don't know why either) and when I did I was blown away. It is an amazing natural base that gives your skin an effortless glow. The L'oreal Lumi Magique Base Primer is also a great drugstore alternative if you don't want to be splashing the cash. 

Having an even skin tone for strobing is essential as it makes the highlight stand out more against your skin, Vichy Idealia BB Cream is the perfect lightweight base that evens out your skin tone and has a very fine shimmer that looks extremely natural on the skin. Unfortunately, it only comes in two lights, which is very typical of BB creams.

I cannot stop wearing Nars Albatross. I understand why it is such a hyped product, it is finely milled, beautiful white/gold/pink and a little goes a long way (plus you can get them a little cheaper on ASOS when they are on sale). I think this would look beautiful and have different effects on different skin tones, it is a definite must try!

Also, I found a cute little picture which may help anyone wanting to find different highlighters for different skin tones!






What are your favourite products for strobing? 



Follow
Don't forget to follow on Bloglovin!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe