Current Beauty Needs

19:27


Here are a few bits n' bobs that I have been drooling over for way too long! I should really stop browsing websites because my list of beauty products to buy is just forever growing.



Zoeva Brushes | Everyone has these brushes it seems, but I can understand why. They are so pretty and I am a sucker for rose gold. Hoping to build up my brush collection with these babies soon!

UD Naked Concealer | If I had to choose one make up product that I could only use for the rest of my life, it would definitely be concealer. I don't actually have any high end concealers so I thought this would be a nice one to start off the collection. (NARS creamy concealer you are next)

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette | I actually have Diffused Light already, but I want more! It leaves a beautiful glow on your skin and this small little palette with 3 different shades seems perfecting for experimenting and trying out.

NIOD Photography Fluid, Colourless, Opacity 12% | I found this product on another blog and it sounded amazing. I am all about the effortless lazy make up and this sounds like a god send.




What products are on your current needs list?





Follow
Don't forget to follow on Bloglovin!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe