The Beauty Lover Tag

17:00

I saw this tag on another blog and I thought that it would be interesting to do! 



If you could have anyone in the world do your makeup, who would it be?

I would probably choose PONY Makeup. She is an extremely famous make up artist from South Korea and I adore Korean make up so much. Especially the natural big eyes and dewy skin, less is more!

What's your top makeup tip?

Make sure you have a good base. When your face is prepped make up just instantly looks x100 better.

What one makeup item could you not live without?

I could not live without my concealer. It is the perfect little tool which hides all of your imperfections, without having to cover your whole face with product. If you do it right people won't even notice that you are wearing make up and you can pretend that its natural haha!

What one skincare item could you not live without?

I love my Kiehl's Face oils! Both the Midnight Recovery Concentrate and the Daily Reviving Concentrate have been a god send and my skin is slowly improving!

What are you worst at when it comes to applying makeup?

I can't contour. Maybe I am not doing it right or I just don't have the right product...I can't figure it out.

What's your biggest pet peeve when it comes to beauty?

Spidery lashes.

What's your favorite makeup era?

40's

What's your guilty pleasure product?

Anything that is glittery or shimmery..NARS Albatross is amazing.

What's your underdog product?

Etude House Drawing Eye brow has helped me tame my eyebrows and made me look more put together effortlessly.

What's your favorite makeup product of 2015? 

MAC Strobe Cream, I don't know how I didn't use this sooner. It is amazing especially if you prefer the strobed look to the contoured look!




I tag you to do this!




Follow
Don't forget to follow on Bloglovin!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe