May Favourite 2016

08:30



Another month has gone by which means it is time for my favourites. This month consisted a lot of rediscovering products that I already owned and I am sure that my wallet is happy about that.

Quay Australia Sunglasses | I have been eyeing Quay Australia sunglasses for quite a while and initially wanted a pair which had blue/green mirrored lenses. Being the procrastinator I am, they sold out, so I ended up with this pair which are pink/green mirrored lenses. They are so pretty and the shape flatters my face perfectly. It also has amazing UV protection. 

L'Oreal Paris Infallible Nail Colour in Always a Lady | This is the perfect colour if you want something dark but not black. It is a beautiful dark burgundy which I feel will definitely suit everyone, this is definitely my to go nail polish colour!

L'Oreal Paris Perfection Brow Artist Plumper | I am blessed with thick shapely brows but sometimes you just need a little something more. Initially I didn't like this product because it made my eyebrows feel crusty, probably due to the fact that I was applying to much and I wasn't used to it. Now I love it! It subtly neatens your eyebrows and holds them in place all day with a little bit of colour. 

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Sparkle Nude | No girl can resist sparkle and every girl should definitely have a jumbo eye pencil. This colour is perfect for my inner corner and because it is in pencil form, it is much less messy than using an eyeshadow and much more convenient. It lasts all day and is a very pretty rose gold sparkle.

The Body Shop Aloe Lip Treatment | My lips go through phases of being completely fine to being dry and flaky and generally gross. I picked this up the other day and was thinking to myself, why haven't I been using this more often? It is a great lightly aloe scented lip balm that literally gets rid of dry flaky lips. If you're lacking a suitable plain lip gloss, you could also use this, yay for finding multiple uses for one product.

Ciaté x Olivia Palermo Satin Kiss Lipstick in Praline | Brown lipsticks are very in right now. This lipstick has quite a matte finish (even though it says its a satin finish), yet it is moisturising. It is extremely pigmented and has amazing staying power, even after eating! If you are not keen on this colour, these lipsticks come in 3 other shades if you want to try them out.

Bourjois Radiance Reveal Concealer | My skin is also extremely dry, hence why I don't tend to wear liquid base make up and why I much prefer concealer. The first time I tried this I was sold. It didn't cling and emphasise my dry patches, but instead left me with a beautiful natural glow like it was my actual skin. I cannot recommend this concealer enough, even though it comes in only 3 shades which sucks!


What have you been enjoying this month?



Follow
Don't forget to follow on Bloglovin!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe