Jelly BB Cream | Holika Holika

08:00



Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly BB

Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly BB

Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly BBHolika Holika Jelly


I hate base make up. I love Korean BB creams. My skin just does not react well seeing as its so dry which means dry patches and unevenness is inevitable, which means I am always reluctant to try new base make up.

I have been wanting to try the Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly BB for the longest time. Most people who have tried it, absolutely love it but, a few other people say that the range of shades is quite limiting so its not best suited to them. This comes in No. 01 Aqua Beige (Light Beige) and No.02 Aqua Neutral (Natural Beige) which is the shade I got. 

Packaging wise, it is absolutely adorable. The product comes with a spatula and a puff which is quite handy but also may seem a tad unhygienic to some people, seeing as you're sticking the spatula back into the product after using it. 

The scent is a pleasant floral sweet scent. The shade is just ever so slightly lighter than my actual skin tone, so it brightens and evens out my skin tone quite nicely. 

The texture is something I have never seen before, it is thick but not thick? Quite similar to a thin jelly? It is extremely hard to explain but the formula is extremely light on the skin, blends amazingly and has the most natural dewy finish. Coverage is pretty decent for a BB cream but it still lets your natural skin peek through.

I personally absolutely love this BB cream. I love the natural dewy finish it gives me and it has great staying power and doesn't make me oily or shiny. It doesn't accentuate my skin's dry patches and its just my favourite base to use at the moment! If you enjoy the natural dewy flawless / fresh radiant look, this is definitely the BB cream for you!


Do you like Korean BB Creams?



Follow
Don't forget to follow on Bloglovin!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe