Peel Off Eyebrows | Etude House Tint My Brows

17:07





I may be just a tad late to this peel off make up hype, but better late than never right? Anyway, today I will be talking about the Etude House Tint My Brows and my experience with it!

The Etude House Tint My Brows comes in 3 different shades - #1 Brown, #2 Light Brown and #3 Gray Brown, which is the shade I bought. The product has an extremely gooey texture and the brush applicator makes it quite hard to apply this product evenly and neatly. Fortunately if you do get it all over the place, it is quite easy to clean off as it doesn't stain too quickly. It has a distinct chemically sweet scent which may be a tad strong for people who dislike scented products.

The instructions tell you to keep this product on for at least two hours and if you want a bolder colour - to leave it on over night for 'stronger colouration'. I have tried both of these methods and personally I prefer leaving the product on for at least two hours because leaving it on over night...let me tell you, you definitely get 'stronger colouration', I looked absolutely ridiculous. However, the packaging instructs you not to use any product with 'detergency' or put pressure on your eyebrows within 24 hours of using this product, so you still have time to fix your eyebrows if they do go terribly wrong.

The colour changes over time. Initially it is a true gray brown, but as the days go by it does start to give off an orange tinge, which isn't too noticeable but just enough. This is apparently only a problem with the #3 shade? However, don't quote me on that.

To be honest I would use this again because I am extremely lazy and it gave me pretty good results. As long as you know how to control the 'colouration', it's a pretty decent product that is good value for money!

Have you jumped on to the peel off make up hype yet? 




Follow
Don't forget to follow on Bloglovin!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe