Empties #1

07:00

beauty, bio oil, pix, urban decay, dr jart, NYX, the body shop

Bio Oil | My eczema has been acting up and nothing would work apart from this. I was so surprised that it worked, it left my skin soft and soothed and has also reduced the scarring immensely.

Pixi Glow Tonic | I fell into the hype as I always do and I personally feel on the fence about this product. Initially it worked so well for me and brightened up my skin but then I guess it stopped having any effect? So, I don't know whether to try it out again or not because it is quite pricey, what do you think?

Urban Decay All Nighter Make Up Setting Spray | Ever since this has been on the verge of running out, I have been looking for an alternative. But, I feel like nothing can beat this! It keeps your make up in place all day and makes it look amazing and flawless. For dry skinned girls like me, it helps with flaky and dry patches which is a life saviour when your make up just won't go on right.

Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Water-Max Sleeping Mask | This product was amazing and I am so sad that it isn't so readily available anymore! It has a thin gel texture which feels light on your skin and it is comfortable to sleep in. I always used this when my skin was extremely dry and it worked a treat. It can also be cheekily used as a facial moisturiser if you need to lock in extra moisture, it works as a great base.

NYX Soft Matte Lip Creame in Cannes | The lip colour that always gets compliments. Its such a pretty MLBB colour and the formula is perfect if you're not a big fan of liquid lipsticks. It goes and smoothly and lasts decently, but you do often need to touch up. I will definitely be repurchasing this one!


The Body Shop Aloe Vera Lip Balm | I have had this the longest time, mainly because I didn't want it to run out. It is a clear thick gel which banishes your dry lips in an instant. Especially in the winter where my lips were dry and flaky, this rescued it.





Do you have any empties at the moment?



Follow
Don't forget to follow on Bloglovin!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe