Exfoliating and Moisturising for the Lazy Girls

09:30


Who knew you could be this lazy?!


Have I told you that I am a very lazy person? I am pretty sure I have emphasised it a number of times! But these Nip+Fab daily cleansing pads enable me too much. 

Everyone hates exfoliating with beads. Its harsh, bad for the environment and just a complete mes that I do not want to deal with. This is where the Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix Daily Cleansing Pads come in handy. They provide a chemical exfoliation as opposed to a physical exfoliation which is much more effective and simple. This results in smoother and moisturised skin with just one quick simple step. They also have a slight citrus scent that isn't too offensive. 

The Nip+Fab Dragon's Blood Fix Cleansing Pads contain salicylic and hyaluronic acids which aid in the hydration and plumping of your skin. They moisturise and sink into your skin nicely without leaving a sticky residue behind.




Have you tried any of the Nip+Fab daily cleansing pads?







Follow
Don't forget to follow on Bloglovin!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe