Hello 2018

23:48

It has been a long time.



Sorry to be a downer. I have come out of 2017 feeling as lost as when I went into 2016. Another degree and for what? The perpetual cycle of trying to get a job for experience and needing experience for a job is frustrating.

However, I have gained many experiences from 2017 that I will always be grateful for. Getting rid of fake friends and dead weights. Gaining some amazing new friends which has shown me true friendship and support.

I guess its even more of a sad beginning to the year seeing as everyone is moving on with their lives and going forward with amazing jobs and and opportunities which I am so proud of them for gaining. Whereas I do feel a tad like I'm lagging behind.

It is only the start of the year. Lets see how this goes.







Follow
Don't forget to follow on Bloglovin!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe